Call for paper is now closed.
Nepal Network Operators Group (npNOG) is seeking contribution for conference presentations for npNOG4 Conference on Internet Operational Technologies.
We are looking for presenters who would:
- Offer a technical tutorial on an appropriate topic
- Participate in the technical conference sessions as a speaker
The npNOG3 conference program is organized in two parts, including conference and workshops.
Please submit your papers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conference Key Dates (Tentative)
|Call for Papers Opens:||2nd Oct 2018|
|First Draft Program Published:||18th Nov 2018|
|Final Deadline for Submissions:||28th Nov 2018|
|Final Slides Received:||29th Nov 2018|
|Final Program Published:||30th Nov 2018|
The topics and contents must be relevant to Internet Operations and Technologies. Marketing materials are forbidden.
• Internet Operation and application in Nepalese Perspective.
• Rural connectivity and its challenges.
• Internet of Things.
• ccTLDs, gTLDs IDNs.
• SDN and NFV
• ISP and Telco backbone network operation.
• IP Core Network Routing, Switching and operations.
• Network Automations.
• IPv6 deployment and transition technologies.
• Access and Transport network including 4G/LTE, WiMax, FTTx/GPON, STM, MPLS etc.
• Wi-Fi and SP Wi-Fi Technologies.
• Content & Service Delivery (Multicast, Voice, Video, “telepresence”, Gaming) and Cloud Computing and Virtualization.
• DNS / DNSSEC, System administration etc..
• Network security issues (NSP-Sec, DDoS, Anti-Spam, Anti-Malware).
• Firewall and Network Security BCPs.
• Internet policy (Security, Regulation, Content Management, Addressing, etc..)
• IXPs and Peering
• Research on Internet Operations and Deployment.
• Academic Research on Internet Technologies.
• IP Telephony and Voice.
• Any case studies or learning related to operational technologies that you want to share with the community.
• Cyber Security.
• Enterprise Security etc…
Executive Committee of npNOG
– Samit Jana , President
– Ram Krishna Pariyar,Vice-President.
– Uttam Shrestha Rana, Treasurer.
– Kabindra Shrestha, General Secretary
– Kijush Maharjan, Secretary